June 6, 2009

Saturday , Hot Day ~

A HOT DAY
huhu .. ytd 1a.m. sleep ~~
not doing pushups ytd .. coz too tired ~
2day 7 a.m. wake up ,
coz got tuition ~
If not i wont so early wake up ~
(panda eyes when wake up tis morning though)
so .. As Usual ~~
Ngam2 wake up Eyes open str8 open comp ~
(tat is a bad habit of mine) xD
no eat breakfast b4 going to tuition ~
abit of sleepy when at tuition ..
FiniSheD TuItioN at 9:30 ..
WenT to Foo Phing ate breakfast ~
Saw a few leng lui there .. EyeS open BIG BIG ~
XD
11 reached home .. Played game a WhilE ~
11:30 or so .. tot to hav a nap ..
But then .. when i opened my eyes ..
i wasnt taking a NAP !! its actually 2hrs of slping ..
Having a dream b4 i wake up (Forgot wat it's about)
Zzzz ..
Too slpy i guesS ~
Mum Outstation .. nobody cooks ..
So my bro go tapao chicken rice ~
after eat , play comp again ..
But so boring .. nobody to chat , n nobody wans dota ..
so pot moi around ,
5:30 feel sleepy again ~
then slept until 7:30 ..
took a bath b4 going out for dinner ..
on da way , my dad asked my bro to call my mum ~
But she no answer ..
so my bro called my other cousin (who is also havin the same trip wif my mother) ..
he answered the phone n let my mum to take the phone awhile ~
my dad ask her y no answer the phone .. (i also dunno y she no answer though)
he asked her if it is ok ther ..
(it's quite sweet for an old couple)
:P
Had dinner at bak kut teh ..
(Pork !! Luving it !!)
xD
Back home around 9 ..
played some games n chat wif my (elder) bro ..

P.S : I missed the times when i curi-curi hav a peek on HER .. XD
The End ~~
Conclusion : Tiring n Hot Day Lah !!

No comments:

Post a Comment