September 10, 2009

Thursday , 10 September

Hmmm .
Today still wear tat SPEC to school ~
So LUV it ~
Addicted to it ~
When i wan bully My 1 fren , he said tat i shud wear tis spec n not the old 1 ..
So pandai 'cuci kasut' wo ~
xD
Today no sleep in class xP
Hahaha ~
See Her many times today ^^~
After recess juz Sit on my desk .
Wait HER come out of the class ~
PSK teacher came in class .
But i no peduli . Coz she no teach ~
& she's using laptop !!
So juz See Block B there ~
Then SHE finally comes out from her class !!
So happy ~~
10 mins later She came back from canteen ~
Then i saw 1 book on my fren's desk .
'Mr.Midnight' !
Feel so curious .. So juz Read it ~
Title : Walking , killer fish & My shadow is killing me
1st half so Boring ~
2nd half only Interesting de ~
The 2nd story i juz Read till half !
Coz reli2 sien le ~

Then i asked my fren Jackson .
Coz i wan borrow tat SPEC longer time ~
Can borrow till next week !
Good fren bah !!
Keke ~

Feel so Happy & Lucky today ^^ xP

No comments:

Post a Comment