September 7, 2009

Monday , 7 September

The Past :
> Last Friday <
Dint walk around the school ..
Coz gt raining . = ="
Scare2 will get wet ~ xP
But still can see HER from my class ~ xD
After finished tat national anthem ,
Then suddenly Randy came my class n asked if i wanna go .
Already 上课 liao still wan walk around .
@.@'
3rd period we had Bio class .
Had to go downstairs to da Bio Lab ~
Then saw classmates going back up to class .
So know teacher didnt come , can Relax ~ ^^
Suddenly our class monitor called us go Bio Lab .
Haiya ~~
Tot can Relax wa ~

After School I saw HER !!
SHE was just Behind me ~
Woahhh ~~~
Shudnt walk so fast bah .. Dumb me !!
@@

Tis day Finally can go Pn le ~
Almost 1 month didnt go ..
So miss my 2nd HOME !!
Quite a special day .
Coz so many ppl came ~ Almost full !
Just played DotA 1 round .
Forgot wat hero I used ..
About 4 p.m. , We all went playing Pool ~
I'm still a newbie xD
Still learning how to play .
My frens so pro play oh .
So 准 ~~
played 2 rounds(1vs1) wif my Fren ~
1st round lose (Bcoz of the last ball) T_T
2nd round TIE(maybe?) Coz at first he keep in so many balls ~
Then suddenly my Luck come jor !
Tot maybe can Win but ..... My fren's car suddenly come .
So tat match dunno who win who lose .
:X

No comments:

Post a Comment